Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Thursday, March 27, 2003
 
Signs of Addiction Already Forming
I see now how the Blog becomes a monster that must be fed. I've received my first piece of email, from my good friend Michael. He forwarded me this blog about America's most famous fragger.

Fortunately, the protections against cruel and unusual punishment are slowly eroding to the point where we might be able to pitch this as a pilot reality series for the fall. I'm sure the point of "Runinng Man" was lost on its audience. Soon it will be pitched as an actual show.

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to my new celebrity reality series. We take a celebrity from the "where are they now?" files. Paging Elisabeth Shue! We then inject her with both Ebola and Botox and let them fight it out for microbial supremacy.

Comments: Post a Comment