Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Saturday, March 29, 2003
 
Treat Yourself: Listen to This Week's Rewind
The best thing about visiting my girlfriend in Birmingham, AL--besides anticipating the joy her beatific presence provides me (nice save!)--is that the last half hour coincides with the broadcast of Rewind on Birmingham's public radio affiliate, WBHM 90.3 FM. This week's show (3/28/2003) was a "Best of" of their radio sketches. I laughed so hard I nearly destroyed several Jersey barricades as I hurtled down I-65. Run, Don't Walk! to their site and listen to them.

My favorite is "Two Straight Men Looking for a Punchline": baseball fans will love the destruction of "Who's on First." The capper though is Ira Glass, of This American Life, hosting Car Talk.

Comments: Post a Comment