Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Monday, April 14, 2003
 
Coming Attractions
Greetings everyone. Been out living my life so that I would have something to report back to you all. When I get a chance tonight, we'll get to hear about "Robert's Trip to an Authentic Drive-In Movie Theatre." I'll also have a review of David (Mr. Show) Cross' double-CD comedy album. And, in my never-ending quest to make my blog function like a bad morning radio station, there will be a new contest/reader survey.

Btw, the deadline for your entries in the "My Worst/Funniest (but True) Procrastination Story" passed on Friday. You may now begin writing and submitting them.

Comments: Post a Comment