Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Monday, April 28, 2003
 
Creepy Old Man
Love this story about Iowa State basketball coach Larry Eustachy attending campus parties on the road and hitting on co-eds. I've heard similar tales about other coaches. I can't wait to see how this plays out. Kind of like the spate of "inaccurate" resumes.

This reminds me of the Saturday Night Live sketch about the people who screwed it up for everyone. I can't recall all the details with the radio playing right now, but I see in my memory Rob Schneider on a mock talk show telling how he was responsible for cover charges at strip clubs because he never tipped the dancers.

Comments: Post a Comment