Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Tuesday, April 29, 2003
 
Interested, Interested...and then Suddenly Lost Interest
The lead for this story about Ashleigh Banfield piqued my interest:
NBC News president Neal Shapiro has taken correspondent Ashleigh Banfield to the woodshed for a speech in which she criticized the networks for portraying the Iraqi war as "glorious and wonderful."

I thought the image of her being disciplined in the woodshed was wonderful. I recall her hosting a show on MSNBC called something like, "Ashleigh Banfield: On Assignment" or "Ashleigh Banfield: On Location." I always thought a more interesting ratings grabber would have been: "Ashleigh Banfield: On All Fours." But, hey, that's just me.

Comments: Post a Comment