Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Wednesday, May 21, 2003
 
A Fish Called Charlie
I got a goldfish over the weekend. I have him sitting on my desk next to my keyboard. Gives me something interesting to look at instead of the Internet. It's feeding time right now, and I've watched Charlie puke twice. Am I the only person to own a bulemic fish? Can anybody recommend a pet psychiatrist who can help him work through his body image issues?

Actually, I got two goldfish over the weekend. Charlie was the only one to survive the night. (Shh...I did not report the icthycide to the authorities.) Perhaps narcissism is the root cause of his problems.

Comments: Post a Comment