Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Thursday, May 15, 2003
 
Get Me Rex Kramer!
NBC announced plans for a very special November sweeps stunt. Robert Stack will host his greatest episode ever of "Unsolved Mysteries," titled "Is There Life After Death?"

I had planned to post the following joke, too: "Is it me or is Stack's death retribution for the revelations about JFK and his intern?" However, now I can't find a source that links the two. I swear to god I remember a Tonight Show interview with Stack in which he claimed to be roommates or a buddy of Jack or Joe Kennedy, but I can't find a damned thing. I hate the possibility that I could be wrong about something.

Comments: Post a Comment