Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Wednesday, July 02, 2003
 
Legit Pub
Less than a week after my latest Slant article, I am proud to say I finally have an accepted publication in my "real" job. I just got notice that an article I wrote will appear in a future issue of Psychiatric Services. Yippee! Not going to win article of the year, but it's a publication that counts.

Meanwhile, I realized I haven't updated you on my new fish. Some of you may recall that I got a couple of Wal-Mart goldfish, one who died in a day, the other who died eight days later. Well, a buddy of mine is a recovering-aquarium owner, and he got me a replacement guppy setup: live plants, 3 guppies, and a crab. We added a snail and an extra little plant. Probably way too crowded, but everyone's alive after a week. I have a male, a female, and a teen female. I know, my male fish has the life we aspire to. I guess he shall be named Maxim. If you have name suggestions for the crab, snail, and girl fish mail them in.

Comments: Post a Comment