Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Tuesday, July 15, 2003
 
Literary Heroes
I'm riding a wave of self-congratulatory zeal here. In addition to my blog growth and getting my article accepted at Psychiatric Services, in the past month I've written to and received personal replies from two of my favorite writers: Malcolm Gladwell and Neal Pollack. Please visit them and buy their stuff.

Gladwell writes for the New Yorker and the running theme of his work is debunking conventional wisdom and finding interesting explanations for complex social phenomena. Pollack is a master parody and satire writer whose "Neal Pollack Anthology of American Literature" is one of the most fun books I've ever read.

Also, expect a new Slant next week.

Comments:
I've been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.

Visit my homepage rheumatoid arthritis prevention
 
Post a Comment