Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Tuesday, July 08, 2003
 
Snail Name
My friend Jed (a.k.a. Fred) has successfully named the snail: Vroom. Apart from the obvious speed connotations, it has the additional benefit of accurately describing one of the former members of our pool who used to swim laps every night before closing. The similarity in their speed and aquatic gait is uncanny.

I have settled on a name for the crab: Cool Hand Luke. He has an intense desire to be free and devastating blue eyes, so I had no choice.

Also, we shan't be needing a name for the baby girl fish. Apparently the elder fish and crab could not wait for my return and disposed of her. I would bring suit against them, but the habeas pisces statutes make it difficult to prosecute. So, we're still looking for names for the mother fish. My leading contender is Patsy Ramsey, but I'm open to other suggestions.

Comments: Post a Comment