Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Monday, November 03, 2003
 
Updates
Hey gang! Sorry I've been incommunicado for so long. I'm getting a presentation ready for the American Evaluation Association's annual meeting in Reno this week, and I've had to redo my analyses several times in the past 5 days. But, it's finally coming together. Now I have to get a grant application out the door in the next 36 hours or so.

Since I will be in one of the few "gambling permitted" states, please feel free to email me your favorite gambling tips related to blackjack, poker, or sports betting.

Since I probably won't get to write for a few days, I'll also let you entertain yourselves with a question: who is the celebrity you are embarrassed to admit you have a serious desire to bed? Email me your responses and reasons why..

I'll go first. I confess to harboring a special lust for Kelly Ripa. Why am I embarrassed? I don't find her especially talented or bright or in any way interesting, yet I still crave her. What embarrasses me is that even knowing all this about her I am still interested in her simply because she ignites carnal desires in me, which makes me more animal and less rational than I imagine myself to be. If anybody knew, I'm afraid they'd think I'm a bad, shallow person.

O.k., now I'm really procrastinating. Toodles!

Comments: Post a Comment