Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Thursday, December 18, 2003
 
Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
My confession for today is my addiction to Elimidate. Not the show so much, though I have started watching more than I prefer, but the voice of the "urban" man who says "Elimidate" when they come back from commercial. What a great job. The guy must get sweet royalties.

I'm likewise embarrassed by my interest in The Simple Life and The O.C. I have to say, I was nearly crying from laughter as Nicole tried fake her way through the tears to get out of paying for their stolen merchandise. I don't have much interest in most of the stories on O.C., but I love Seth's dilemma. We'll see how this all plays out, but for now Summer and Anna are today's Ginger and Mary Anne. I'm investing way too much thought in this.

I'll blog only intermittently during the next week or so as I'll be back home in Maryland. My big goals are to speak with the great Jim Gaffigan to set up an interview in the coming weeks and find a new job.

Kiss-kiss.

Comments: Post a Comment