Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Friday, December 05, 2003
 
Where's the Cheese?
I was heading to lunch thinking about something to write about. I started to make a list of the top dumb t.v. characters of all time. Tony from Taxi, Joey from Friends, etc. Feel free to send me yours. But, while I was eating at the Chinese Buffet, it occurred to me: why is there no cheese in any Chinese food? Or at least American-ized Chinese food. I can't seem to recall it in Japanese, Thai, or Vietnamese either. It can't be a sacred cow situation since they seem to use a fair bit of beef. Can it be that the people who invented paper and fireworks never invented cheese? Just curious. Email if you have the answer.

Comments: Post a Comment