Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Thursday, August 05, 2004
 
I Can Read Map, I Just Can't Add
I don't know what I was thinking, but I think I did enough math to get Kerry to 220, not 270. O.k., so he's got even more work to do than I said, but it only emphasizes that he really needs to try to compete in the OV-LMV states of Tennessee, Arkansas, West Virginia, and Kentucky, as well as Iowa, Missouri, and Ohio. It's interesting that although Kerry trails by a lot in Indiana, there's a huge undecided group there. It might be worth adding side visits to Gary, Ind. when in Chicago or dropping in on Indianapolis and some of the college towns.

Also, Edwards made a forray into Memphis this week (registration required). While tooling around their site, I found a link to research that rates cities in terms of reading, with Memphis far down the ratings.


Comments: Post a Comment