Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Thursday, August 12, 2004
 
Men!
Call me a pessimist, but I believe we can now call New Jersey "in play" for 2004 (and all the borderline southern states to boot), with Bush now likely to take it, and I believe Gov. McGreevey has assured us a second Bush term, barring some counter-revelation. I just think anti-gay bias in New Jersey--not to mention anti-over-sexed-politician and anti-sex-for-job-favoritism bias (where was McGreevey during the Clinton administration?)--will become anti-Democrat bias, which will all carry over onto the Kerry-Edwards ticket. (I'd be curious if there were any polls are in the field at the time of the announcement, and if they can split pre-post announcement results.) Also, I expect the Republicans will be able to turn this into a Willie Horton ad. And having his resignation for Nov. 15? Is he trying to fuck them up? If you're going to take a hit, get out fast for god's sake. At least get out before the convention.

Maybe I'm just over-reacting in the heat of the moment, but, then again, that's what blogging is for. Also, after seeing my first Bush ads in New York City, I have to give them props for production values and effectiveness of the message. Hell, if you didn't have an opinion on the guy beforehand, it'd sure push you his way.


Comments: Post a Comment