Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Thursday, September 02, 2004
 
Don't You See? It Was Consensual Because I Consented
Good Lord! After reading Kobe's statement after his case was dismissed, it's a good thing Kobe has terrific lawyers. Could you imagine if he had to use a public defender and ended up testifying? Is this not tantamount to an admission of guilt? This should give new hope to rapists and date rapists across America. "Gee, your honor, I sure thought it was consensual. I guess I misinterpreted her muffled cries from beneath the gag and her sluggishness from the gallon of vodka she drank, and the Rohypnol I gave her before I knew how drunk she'd get, as signs she was getting into it." Congratulations, Kobe!


Comments: Post a Comment