Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Tuesday, September 07, 2004
 
Retail Nation
As you know from your occasional visits to this site, I am facing the prospect of a possible move from Nashville to New York City. Whether I go or not, I am taking the opportunity to clear out a bunch of crap from my apartment. For example, I gave away about 40 t-shirts and dress shirts to Goodwill. Yes, I have a lot of crap.

It has also been an opportunity for me to learn the magic of online retailing. I set up my PayPal eBay account, but haven't listed anything there yet. I also set some books out for sale at Amazon.com:
It's amazing what you learn about a person when you go through their books.



Comments: Post a Comment