Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Thursday, September 09, 2004
 
When I'm the All-Being, Master of Time, Space and Dimension*...
I will do away with GEICO advertisements. The sheer volume of ads, on both t.v. and radio, is obnoxious enough; but, to have such a variety of shitty ads is overwhelming.

I wonder if this is a Tennessee thing, because in addition to GEICO, the next most common set of ads is for 1-800-Safe-Auto, followed by Direct Insurance. I know Tennessee only recently mandated universal car insurance, but sheesh...it's like televised spam.

Rapidly rising the charts of advertising annoyance, however, is the Tennessee Lotto's new Cash 5 game, featuring Elvis impersonators singing an Elvis-inspired lottery jingle. Happy for the jingle industry, but ready to decapitate myself to spare myself from further exposure.

* Courtesy: Mr. Steve Martin.


Comments: Post a Comment