Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Thursday, October 28, 2004
 
Race is Tightening...
No, not the presidential race. The race for Sports Illustrated's Sportsman of the Year. If I were handicapping, Pat Tillman would be the leading candidate, and I'd say Curt Schilling has overtaken Lance Armstrong for 2nd place. Michael Phelps is probably 4th, maybe 3rd. If it were my vote, I'd go Schilling, Phelps, Tillman, Armstrong. I can't seem to find any actual odds on the Internet.

One note on Phelps: I didn't realize this, but apparently he was a volunteer coach at Loyola College (Md.), my alma mater, for the '03-'04 season. But, I believe he's off to Ann Arbor this year.


Comments: Post a Comment