Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Wednesday, October 06, 2004
 
Weight Update
I haven't posted any weight news in a while because I haven't been exercising and haven't been seeing huge drops in weight. I stopped treadmillng for the past 3 weeks because I have some sort of tendinitis in my knee. However, I noticed that I am still losing a little weight. I'm down to 195.2 lbs, which is 58 lbs overall.

The secret? I think it's that I am awake for an extra 2 hrs per day now. The stress of the job situation made it to wear I would wake up at 5:00 a.m. and not get back to sleep, so I just started getting up and doing stuff, mostly cleaning my apartment or throwing stuff away or whatever. Well, let's say I normally get 8 hrs of sleep per night. That means 16 hrs awake. Now, take 2 hrs of sleep away per night. I've increased my regular daily energy requirements by 12.5%. And the fact that I am doing something beyond sitting in front of the t.v. or computer screen, the increase may be greater.


Comments: Post a Comment