Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Sunday, October 31, 2004
 
Weird Dream
I almost forgot to mention that I dreamed I was checking into a hotel in some big city (maybe my upcoming Atlanta trip?) and John Kerry was there greeting people getting on the elevators. He was dressed kind of dissheveled, looked like he'd been up campaigning for a long damn time with his coat off, shirt a little wrinkled and untucked. I shook hands with him and said something encouraging, and he asked where are you from, and I said Nashville...and it just totally threw him. It was like he didn't know how to respond or make small talk about my being from Nashville. I hope that's not enough to keep him from winning, but I wonder if that will spell his doom Tue. Like I've said before, his losing may spare him a shitload of grief because, seriously, who really wants to take responsibility for cleaning up this mess?


Comments: Post a Comment