Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Monday, November 08, 2004
 
Follow the Leader
I'm just back from a few days in Atlanta and then a few days in Birmingham. On the election: As much as I hate the outcome, I take significant solace in being right about the election's outcome.

The highlight of the post-election orgasm in the Red States? I'd say it is this message left on my windshield in a Greater Birmingham parking lot, presumably inspired by my Kerry-Edwards bumper sticker:

HA: Karry Lost
Bush won! How is
Better now fuck'er
All mangled language and syntax is in the original. I'm especially fond of the superfluous apostrophe. And there's nothing like delirium-induced dyslexia. I'd say this pretty much sums up the Bush experience: the ignorant showboating about their ignorance. America has officially become the fifth grade.


Comments: Post a Comment