Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Wednesday, November 17, 2004
 
It's Just This Easy!
USAToday reports on a study that essentially confirms my diet and exercise regimen. Of course, it helps to be single, live alone, have no children or pets, and a job with flexible hours and good pay. Because I'm sure most people have time in their day to walk 4 miles.

Actually, people probably have the time but don't realize it or are too frazzled by day-to-day life to make it available. I've been on my little productivity kick--which I'm sure annoys people even more than hearing about their latest diet or their latest tale of romance (or romance lost)--and it is amazing how much time you can reclaim...and still make time to blog.


Comments: Post a Comment