Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Monday, November 01, 2004
 
Prediction Time
Sadly, I'm standing by my pessimism and picking Bush with about 300-310 electoral votes. I just think all these fence-sitters are going to jump on Bush. The difference between this election and previous elections where the undecided break for the challenger is that I imgaine they're all peacetime votes. I just find it hard to believe the American public can separate its loyalty to the troops from its loyalty to the particular man who is Commander-in-Chief, no matter how poor a job he's doing.

On the other hand, there is a part of me that really looks forward to Kerry winning the electoral vote and Bush losing the popular vote. And even if Kerry wins outright, I long to see Republican flag-wavers rally behind President Kerry with the same patriotic enthusiasm for President Bush. God, that'll be fucking fun! And I'll take some incredible dare if I'm wrong and the flag-wavers truly rally behind President Kerry. But, as I said above, I think the senator will lose.


Comments: Post a Comment