Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Sunday, November 14, 2004
 
Your Nostradamus Blogger
It seems either folks at the LA Times and the New America Foundation are reading my blog, or I'm just truly in tune with the nation's Zeitgeist. This op/ed from today's LA Times calls for an exchange student program in the U.S., eerily similar to what I posted last week. I need to start keeping tallies on this sort of thing.

Also, read this month's article in Esquire on Bill Murray. (It's not available online, but you can see him on the cover for the Dec. 2004 Genius issue.) The man is a comedic genius, and it provides a wonderful counterpoint to the impression one might have of him after reading this year's profile of Harold Ramis (whom I also enjoy immensely for different reasons) in The New Yorker.


Comments: Post a Comment