Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Sunday, December 12, 2004
 
Back on Track
Hola! I realized I hadn't given a weight update in a while. Today I made it down to 191, 62 lbs. total. I took off the weight I gained on Thanksgiving by the end of that weekend, but I've been hovering in the 194-197 range for the past few weeks. So, I decided to make a concerted effort to get under 190 before getting home for Xmas. I'd say I have a reasonable shot at it.

Also, again I'm ahead of the curve. It took Ferecito (Fred Armisen) to call out Bono (Colin Ferrell) on SNL last night on the Vertigo counting problem. Someday I'll be on the damned show.

In the meantime, you can look forward to a few more freelance writings. I have a holiday food article coming out 12/20 in the Tennessean and an article in the January 2005 issue of Nashville Parent. I'll post the article links when they're available.


Comments: Post a Comment