Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Thursday, January 20, 2005
 
Dreams Come True?
Some quick hitters here:
  • I mentioned I've started running on the treadmill. I can now run continuously for an hour (5 miles). This weekend I'll try to push it up to 8 miles. Considering before last week I had never run more than 3.75 miles continuously (once around Crofton Pkwy), I'd have to say I'm pretty pleased.
  • Could the disaster of Social Security reform end up making me a happy man? Saw this link where Bob Rubin, former Sec. of Treasury for Clinton, talks about its devastating effects on housing prices and interest rates. I still need to know what the interest rate-housing price tradeoff is. Any real estate agents out there?
  • I've started writing again related to the dissertation. I'm moving on to working on the proposal, even though I still need to finish my area paper. All pages count in the end.
  • I woke up in the middle of the night with an idea for a pretty good novel. It's not Moby Dick or anything, but I bet it could get published if I did it right, and really, that's more than enough.


Comments: Post a Comment