Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Tuesday, February 01, 2005
 
Up for Air
I've been toiling away at a grant for the past 10 days, if you were wondering where I've been. It's a grant to help coordinate government and provider resources for teens with substance use problems in the state of Tennessee. We led the writing of it for the state; our reward is the evaluation contract, which means salary for me after '05 if we get it.

I've been so busy with it that not only did I not blog, I did not use the treadmill. Nevertheless, I was able to keep my weight between 191 and 193 for the whole week. I got on today, and I'm back under 190. It'll take a bit to get back up to speed, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I ran shorter but faster, and then I walked for a while.


Comments: Post a Comment