Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Friday, June 03, 2005
 
Updates
Here is the latest news about Robert:
  • Most recent freelance article for the Tennessean about a family's kick ass basement.
  • Still on the triathlon routine. Settling in at 195. The weight lifting is going o.k.
  • I ran for the first time since the half-marathon, and my foot seemed to hold out o.k. I only did 5 min. walk/5 min. run alternating for about 35 min., but it's a start. I felt like I could go longer, faster; but, patience seems a good strategy for now.
  • I still feel like I'm swimming with gunshot wounds to my shoulders, but today I actually didn't feel terrible. I can see my sets getting faster on the clock, and doing 10 200's today I wasn't thinking, "Jesus, if I just could get to 150 I'd only have 50 to go," which is a nice place to be.
  • While I'm on the fine-tuning my body kick, I've decided to fork over the money to get LASIK done in July. Feels incredibly self-indulgent. I'm hoping that's it's just self-indulgent and not self-mutiliation.

Oh yeah, and my mom leaves for the Carribbean tomorrow. Note to self: Remember to call, remember to call.



Comments:
Ik hoopte om een aantal verschillende plaatsen op laser vision correction upstate new york, te vinden en ik was niet teleurgesteld.Adieu, Cynthia laser vision correction upstate new york
 
FYI, you should check out laser surgery for more information
 
Post a Comment