Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Tuesday, May 06, 2003
 
Trickling In
Hey, I've gotten a few of your Hillary Contest entries, but not enough to have a meaningful distribution. I know you all are procrastinators, too; so, I'll start with guilt as my motivator. You know, several dozen people are reading this blog. They can't rely on its Creator to provide all the content. As a procrastinator himself, he can only do so much. You should know that. You're letting everyone down by not doing your part. I mean, he's made it as simple as possible for you. He's included the link and filled in the subject line. All you have to do is click this link to the Hillary Contest, type in a number, and click on the send button. Is 5 seconds really too much to ask? I guess you were going to write the great American novel in that time. Or finish your thesis. Or update your resume. But, no, all you've done is read these past few sentences. Now, get clicking.

Comments: Post a Comment