Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Wednesday, January 28, 2004
 
Broken News
First, the new Slant is out, and yours truly has the lead article. We were able to catch some of the things I worried about and pulled them from the article. Otherwise, it retains its proper political incorrectness.

Second, turns out my new freelance gig for the Tennessean has become an actual "race for the scoop" with the Nashville Scene. I like my odds in the race; the story behind the story will make for interesting blogging after the article(s) come out.

Oh yeah, I knew there was something else. Silly Monkey Productions, an indie film startup that I'm helping bankroll, started shooting the short, Date of the Dragons. Check out the site when you get a chance.

Comments: Post a Comment