Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Friday, January 09, 2004
 
Free Speech Zones
My virtual friend Emily in Mississippi at 3x5 posted this note about free speech zones. I'm sure it has probably bubbled up before the courts previously, but I'd love to see a WTO-Seattle-sized protest outside of a Free Speech Zone (it could be Bush, it could be a Dean speech, it could be one the national conventions, I don't care) and have everyone file a suit against them to stir up some legitimate First Ammendment arguments. I wouldn't mind getting arrested for something like that. And heck, apart from the principles, it'd give me something to blog about!

Comments: Post a Comment