Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Thursday, April 29, 2004
 
Newest Pub
Greetings. I missed this on Monday, but my latest freelance piece, on barbecue, made it into The Tennessean. I apologize in advance for some of the disorganization (just a hazard of how the piece was originally designed when it wasn't intended as a coherent article), but even more for some goofy punchup work (some of what looks like it's intended to be funny is punchup from elsewhere).

I don't mind too much so long as I get paid. What worries me though is that somebody thought those jokes or humorous asides (e.g., "nasty for your innards") fit with my jokes (e.g., about toddlers and bbq accidents, the Atkins item). What are you gonna do, huh? Sometime soon (May or early June) I have another piece on sausage and hot dogs, so stay tuned.

Comments: Post a Comment