Procrastination Nation

Things that Robert is thinking about that keep him from accomplishing anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Counter by Digits.Com

Sunday, April 11, 2004
 
So Much to Write, So Little Time
Greetings. I've got a lot to tell you about this past weekend, including a trip the Southern Pro Rodeo contest in Priceville, Ala. on Saturday night and Nashville's first-ever playoff victory today against Detroit. However, I'm working out the kinks in an article for my real job, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to get those all down.

In the meantime, I'd like to point you to a Kerry-VP preview piece by Ron Brownstein of the LA Times. He adds some interesting names to the list (e.g., Richard Holbrooke, Sandy Berger), but it's not clear what votes they add. Interestingly, he leaves out the person I chose as my top contender, Louisiana's John Breaux.

Comments: Post a Comment